I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Leslie Hargett from Rose-Colored Reflections! Thank you, Leslie! She is a beautiful blogger living in New York City that writes about travel, go and check out her blog.
Liebster Award is a great way to connect with other bloggers and it’s addressed to those who are new or deserve more recognition. The blogger who got nominated have to answer 11 questions, nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers, and then create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
So, here are my questions posed by Leslie:
1. Where are you from originally?
I’m from Romania, a beautiful European country known for Dracula and Transylvania, but has lots of things to offer. I have a series on my blog about Romania.
2. If there was one place in the world where you could live, where would it be and why?
Switzerland, I love the diversity of landscapes. I like to spend time in nature, to take long walks, to go hiking (to be on top of a mountain it’s such a great feeling), or just relax and look at a beautiful view and Switzerland definitely
3. How do you finance your traveling?
Well, I’m saving a lot of money, but when you have a passion and want to discover more of this beautiful world it’s worth the sacrifices.
4. Do you prefer to travel solo or with others?
I love to travel with my fiancé, we both have this passion for traveling.
5. What is your favorite mode of transportation while traveling?
I will always choose the plane when traveling abroad, but in Romania I’m enjoying the comfort of a car, I like that I can stop wherever I want and it’s much faster.
6. What is the best meal you’ve had while traveling?
In Barcelona, 1 year ago, after a full day of visiting and exploring the City of Gaudi, we stopped at a fancy restaurant for dinner, I don’t remember exactly what I ordered but was so good, very delicious.
7. What is your dream destination?
Hard question, I’m thinking of an exotic island, I’ve always wanted to go somewhere sunny with white sand, clear blue water, and luxurious vegetation. Leave a comment down below with your favorite exotic destination, I need some recommendations.
8. What advice do you have for new travelers?
Plan your trip, from transportation, accommodation to the places you want to visit, it will be so much easier to enjoy your trip when you have all planned. Use TripAdvisor or Booking for accommodation, you will also find great deals. Just go and explore the World!
10. What are 3 things you always take with you when you travel?
My camera, small bag and basic makeup (foundation, mascara, powder, and blush)
11. Where are you headed next?
I’m trying to decide between Jerusalem and Marrakech, what do you guys think?
My nominations for the Liebster Award:
Lash-Eyed Beauty – Melissa is a beauty blogger and she has great reviews.
The Journalist – If you want to see great travel photos go to Carissa’s blog.
Simply Beyoutified – Kimberly has a blog about makeup, food and travel.
Nail Art Muse – Zorana is a Serbian girl and if you want to get nail art inspiration go to her blog.
Hannah’s Wonderland – Hannah is from England and she is a fashion and beauty blogger.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What do you like about your country?
2. What are your favorite beauty products and why?
3. What is on your bucket list?
4. What do you do in your free time?
5. What is your favorite destination to travel and why?
6. What inspires you?
7. What countries would you like to visit soon?
8. What is your beauty routine when you travel?
9. Do you prefer hotels or hostels when traveling?
10. Do you have any beauty tricks?
11. What natural wonders you will like to see?
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.