I’m starting this week with a new series, I hoped you would like it.
Instagram for me is a fun way to be creative, practice my photography skills and of course to get inspired. At first, I uploaded photos that I like, but visually I wasn’t pleased, I had a theme in my mind but I didn’t know how to achieve it.
For the last 2-3 months, I’ve learned how to have a theme, what tools/background/apps to use for my photos and I think I figure it out, but I want to play more with my creativity and upload more frequently.
So, here are my photos and let me know what you think:
1. Oatmeal is one of my favourite breakfast, so delicious.
2. I love to get inspired and Pixabay offers many free pictures.
3. Excited for Paris!
4. I have this photo since June (I think), but I wanted to upload at the same time with the blog post, here you can find the review.
1. My first eBay haul and if you are interested you can read the blog post here.
2. My first time trying a Balea product.
3. Another inspiring photo from Pixabay.
4. My second eBay haul, the post is here.
Have a great week!